Getting Enrolled in Wyandotte County 4-H
Kansas 4-H offers an online enrollment for families interested in becoming involved in the 4-H experience.
We would encourage you to visit several Community Clubs and discover which one fits your family's schedule and interests.
- 4-H clubs are open to all youth who are residents of Kansas and between the ages of 7 and 18 as of January 1 of the current year.
- The 4-H year runs from October 1 until September 30.
- Youth who turn 7 before January 1 of the current 4-H year may enroll as a Cloverbud.
- Youth who turn 19 before January 1 of the current 4-H year are ineligible to enroll.
- 4-H Club Enrollment: Opens October 1 annually. 4-H club enrollment can be completed at any time of the year through 4-H Online.
- Returning WyCo 4-H Re-Enrollment Deadline: Youth returning to the WyCo 4-H program must be re-enrolled in 4-H Online by November 30 annually.Please see complete details "Re-Enrollment Policy" in the right sidebar.
- New WyCo 4-H Members: Youth enrolling for the first time in WyCo 4-H program must be enrolled in 4-H Online with 4-H projects selected by May 1.
- 4-H Project Selection Deadline: 4-H Project selection, including project areas youth plan to participate in any level (local, regional, state, national) of 4-H competition must be selected by May 1 annually. If projects are not selected by May 1, youth will not be able to exhibit that project at any local, regional, state or national 4-H showcasing competitive event.