Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program Education
Welcome to the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program Education (SNAP-Ed). What does the SNAP-Ed program do? It helps low-resource individuals, families and children to:
- Enjoy more fruits and vegetables
- Increase physical activity
- Choose and prepare nutritious meals and snacks
- Develop budgeting, shopping and cooking skills
- Use safe food handling, preparation and storage practices
SNAP-Ed is sponsored by the USDA through a contract with SRS and implemented by Kansas State Research and Extension (KSRE).