48 Hours of 4-H Community Service Project: Nursing Home Care Packages and Staff Recognition
- Check out all the details for this year's 48 Hours of 4-H community service project here. We will be accepting items now until Oct. 9.
- Signup to select items to donate here.
- 4-H COVID-19 Updates - 12/1/20
- 4-H Ongoing Mitigation After July 4 - 8/4/20
- COVID-19 4-H Meeting Guidelines - 8/4/20
What is 4-H ?
4-H is a community of young people across Kansas engaged in learning leadership, citizenship, and life skills. Caring adults that support our programs are essential for youth to achieve their potential based on the guidance, respect, skills, knowledge and wisdom adults can share.
4-H is a nationwide program. Each of the four H's of the clover represent ways youth can grow and develop.
- H ead, critical thinking, problem solving;
- H eart, self-discipline, integrity, communication;
- H ands, serving others; and
- H ealth, choosing healthy lifestyles.
In 4-H, youth have fun with a purpose! Learn about the 4-H learning pathways here.