Online Learning Opportunities
Join us for online learning opportunities below from our Extension Agents and Staff. As classes become available they will be added to this section of our website. For questions regarding classes, please reach out to respective staff via email.
Most of our online learning modules below include a short survey to help Extension Agents and Staff continue to improve and modify online learning opportunities. Please complete surveys to better help our office continue to make the best better in Wyandotte County.
4-H Youth Development
- Adding Voice Over to PowerPoint Slides- Zoom Recording • Survey
- Prevent Zoomboming - Zoombombing is when an individual (invited or uninvited) joins a Zoom meeting and uses their video, audio, or screen sharing, to share unwanted content during the session. This emerging form of trolling is meant to disrupt and interrupt meetings and classes.
- So You Want Me to Zoom? - Learn the basics of what it means to use Zoom video conferencing
- Tips for Working From Home
- Zoom Like You Mean It - Learn to set up a free account, connect to a meeting and basic user skills.
Health and Nutrition
- Nutrition and Mental Health, Recorded Zoom Class
- Working Together to Reduce Food Waste
- Diabetes: You Are In Control, Recorded Zoom Class • Survey
- Emotional Appetite: The Mood and Food Connection - This lesson will discuss the differences between emotional hunger and physical hunger, as well as identify factors associated with food cravings.
- Taking a New Look at Fermented Foods - Be sure to turn up your volume
- Med Instead of Meds: The Medeterrian "Diet" More Than a Flavor- Be sure to turn up your volume