Do you have a passion for a specific subject area and want to share that with youth in Wyandotte County? If so, then we would love to have you be a registered volunteer in Wyandotte County 4-H!
Our 4-H program is successful due to our volunteers from throughout the community who help provide positive environments, relationships and educational experiences through the experiential, or hands-on, learning model. Our volunteers are required by Kansas State University to complete a Criminal Background Check as well as a Department of Family Services background check, to ensure the safety of our youth.
Application & Renewal Forms
- Volunteer Applicant Steps
- Kansas 4-H Volunteer Service Application
- Volunteer Interest Matching Form
- Kansas 4-H Volunteer Service Renewal Form
Online Orientation Course
- Online Volunteer Orientation Instructional Brochure (use 10/01/2016)
- Online Volunteer Orientation Instructional Full Page Handout (use 10/01/2016)