WyCo 4-H Snowman Showcase
4-H Snowman Showcase – Join us for a Winter Showcase for 4-H projects fall quarter completion. 4-H projects will be entered utilizing the 4-H Exhibitor Handbook and rules for the following divisions; 1, 3, 15 ,22, 34. This noncompetitive event will be open to the public to view 4-Hers work and volunteers will be on standby to provide
feedback! This is also a good time for 4-H Projects and Clubs to set up a booth to recruit new membership and share how WyCo residents can be part of our 4-H family!
Schedule of Events
• November 15 - 4-H Division Pre-Entries Due (Eligible 4-H Exhibitor Handbook Divisions: 1 ,3 ,15 ,22, 34 [Limit 3 entries per division])
• November 30 - Room Setup and 4-H Exhibit Drop Off- WyCo Ext. Office, Room 1208 and 1200, 4-H Exhibit Check-In is from 5 p.m. – 8 p.m.
• December 1 - 10 a.m.- 5 p.m., WyCo Ext. Office Rooms 1200 and 1208
• December 2- 1-5 p.m., WyCo Ext. Office Rooms 1200 and 1208
• December 2- 5-6 p.m. – 4-Hers pick up exhibits
Volunteers are currently needed to help room monitor, and judges for Divisions 1,3,22,34. Please contact 4-H Staff if you would be interested in helping as a room monitor or judge!